The Temple Tiger Trail (Edition 2)
Name: The Temple Tiger Trail (Edition 2)
Date: Sunday 20th November, 1200 hours check in at location.
Start time: around 1400 on 20th November 2022
Total Distance: 200 kms approx.
Duration: 3.5 days (Ride ends on 23rd November 2022)
Difficulty level: Moderate
In the land of Bundelas, the beautiful Khajuraho temples of Chandel dynasty, bio sphere of Panna tiger reserve.
As the name of the ride The Temple Tiger Trail suggests, the ride is around the Khajuraho temples which are very well known monuments of ancient Chandel dynasty and Panna known for the precious stones, now also a famous tiger reserve. Very surprisingly it is also quite famous in the religious circle due to the significant number of temples.
It’s an easy paced ride. Along the way there would be a number of stops at various places of interest, regroup stops, photo op stops etc. Basically, the idea is to have fun with the entire group as we hop along on our saddles to experience the side of Madhya Pradesh!
We will be cycling through the beautiful and scenic landscape region of Panna has to offer which involves lush greenery, and a ride through the buffer zone of the jungle. Walk in the jungle with tribes men/women. Eating a delicious lunch in the jungle on rock front prepared by tribesmen/women.
The ride is 30KM, 40KM+40KM, 85 KM and 10KM+10KM in four days. We cover water falls, Tribal settlements, village life in Bundelkhand, Flora and Fauna and temples.
Here is the video and teaser of our first edition
We will be a group of 24 cyclists max. So please book your seats at the earliest!
Let’s pedal to happiness everyone!!
- Total - 28,000/- INR for Non-SW tribe members
- Total - 26,500/- INR for SW tribe members
- INR 7000 advance payment (non refundable and non transferable)
- Route expertise
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels
- All meals
- Back up vehicle
- Wine tasting charges entry fees
- Hydration support
- Basic first aid
- Refreshments (tea and snacks at all pre decided stops)
- Mechanical assistance in case of a puncture
- Accommodation is on a triple sharing basis
- Mechanical support and any other cost than mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel to Satna and back to your home
- Transport of cycles, though we have a vendor who will quote the price based on the number of cycles.
Register by paying INR 7000 advance payment below.