Mutha Ghat Climb
Event Name: Mutha Ghat Climb Open ride
Date: Sunday, 06th Nov 2022
Start time: 0600 am ,Bavdhan
Total Distance: 40 kms
Difficulty level: Moderate to Difficult
0615 am at Up and Above gate, NDA road (First meet up point -> Ride starts sharp at 0615 am -> head towards Bhugaon -> 0630 am Meet up point 02 at Ambrosia gate -> Manas Climb -> 0700 am Meet up point 03 at Pirangut Ghat top, Bhukum -> Go down Pirangut Ghat -> Ghotawade Phata -> Left turn towards Mutha Ghat -> Climb up Mutha Ghat from Urawade side -> Regroup point at top of Mutha Ghat Top -> Climb down Mutha Ghat -> Climb Up again from Mutha side -> Regroup 2 at Amrale enroute -> Head back same way with Pirangut ghat climb on the way back.
This is an open, free ride for whoever in the group that wants to join in at the mentioned locations. The ride will be without any back-up vehicle or any refreshments.
The ride mainly focuses on climbing practice with a couple of major climbs included. Riders are expected to climb up the ghats at their own pace with a couple of regroup stops as mentioned.
Please carry spare tubes and a couple of water bottles. In addition to this, it’s advisable to carry a light jacket for the cold mornings.
Total time taken for the ride will be somewhere close to 3 to 4 hours, since we will be taking breaks for regroups, tackling the climbs, having conversations and clicking some great pictures, in addition to breaks that occur due to rains or anything else.
We look forward to maximum participation of members to pedal to happiness!!!
- Route Expertise
- Mechanical help / assistance in case of a puncture.
- Back up Vehicle
- Hydration Support
- Mechanical support
- any other cost than mentioned in Inclusions.
- In case anyone wants to park their cars at the regroup points, the options can be 1. Bhugaon or 2. Bhukum. Needless to say, the parking will be at the car owner’s risk. The timing at these points has already been mentioned above and Live location once the ride starts will be shared.
- Disclaimer: This cycle ride is undertaken by an individual on his/her own responsibility and free will. Speaking Wheels has organized the route and logistics. Speaking Wheels is in no way responsible for the safety of the riders.
- Each rider has to be alert and attentive while riding on the highway and should be aware of the self-risk. Use of helmets while riding for each rider is mandatory.