The Chai Hop (Aug 2023)
Event Name: The Chay Hop
Date: Sunday, 13th August 2023
Start time: 0600 am at Raja Mantri Udyan, Nal Stop
Total Distance: 25 kms approx.
Difficulty level: Easy
Assembly at Raja Mantri Udyan gate, Nal stop -> Ride starts at 0600 am sharp -> Tilak Road chay stop 01 -> Head towards Swargate -> Golibar maidan -> M.G road -> Pune Zero Chay stop 02 -> Core city chay stop 03 -> Refreshment stop -> Bhandarkar road Chay stop 04 -> Circuit ends
Monsoons and piping hot tea!! What better combo to enjoy a rainy ride, sampling tea at different places in Pune on cycles!!
It's an easy paced ride with a number of stops at various Chay places to sample different varieties of tea and a couple of stops for refreshments within Pune city.
Please carry spare tubes and a couple of water bottles. In addition to this, it’s advisable to carry a rain jacket and a plastic pouch for wallets and phones in case of rains.
Total time taken for the ride will be somewhere close to 4 hours, since we will be taking breaks at tea stalls, having conversations and clicking some great pictures, in addition to breaks that occur due to rains or anything else.
We will be a group of 20 cyclists max. So please book your seats at the earliest!
Let's pedal to happiness everyone!!
- 599/- INR for Non SW tribe members
- 499/- INR for SW tribe members
- Route Expertise
- Refreshments (Tea and Snacks at all pre decided stops)
- Mechanical Assistance in case of a puncture.
- Back up Vehicle
- Hydration Support
- Mechanical support
- any other cost other than mentioned in Inclusions.
- For Tribe members, please register via -> https://www.speakingwheels.com/tribe/the-chai-hop-august-2023
- Non Tribe members can register via the button below.