The Temple Tiger Trail - Edition 1
Date: Tuesday, 16th November 2021, 1100 hours check in at location.
Start time: 1300 Hours at 16th November 2021
Total Distance: 225 kms approx.
Difficulty level: Easy to moderate
Around the beautiful locales of Khajuraho temple and Panna forest in Madhya Pradesh.
The tour starts with a visit to the famous Khajuraho temples and finally ends with a Jungle Safari in the beautiful forest of Panna, thus being aptly named as the Temple Tiger Trail. In between there is a heady mix of some beautiful destinations as we make our way to gorges, tribal settlements and the forested landscapes.
It’s an easy paced ride with approximately 225 kms of total riding over 4 days. Day 02 and day 03 will encounter the longest rides of the tour ( approx. 70 kms each day). Along the way there would be a number of stops at various places of interest, regroup stops, photo op stops etc. Basically, the idea is to have fun with the entire group as we hop along on our saddles to experience the mystical locales of Madhya Pradesh!
We will be cycling through the beautiful and scenic landscape that the Panna Forest region has to offer. The terrain majorly consists of a gradual rolling type of terrain, with a couple of occasional small ghats. The road surface is quite decent with the occasional rough patches. Some of the ride routes are through the jungle/ forested area which would be dirt roads but ideal for hybrid or gravel bikes. Cycling along the forest areas with the occasional sightings of wildlife with the various calls of different species of birds will make this an experience to remember.
We will be a group of 36 cyclists max. So please book your seats at the earliest!
Let’s pedal to happiness everyone!!
21,000/- INR for SW tribe members (Ex Panna)
22,500/- INR for Non-SW tribe members (Ex Panna)
Please book* this ride event with 5000 INR now. Once the booking is confirmed, the link to pay the remaining fees will be sent to your registered email address. You are requested to please pay the remaining amount at least before 15-October-2021 to confirm the booking.
- Route Expertise
- Accommodation on Triple sharing basis in a resort in Panna for all days except for the day 01 of the tour. Accommodation on Day 01 of the tour will be in the Khajuraho area vicinity in a decent hotel on triple sharing basis.
- Back Up vehicle for all day of tour
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Breakfast and Lunch would be vegetarian meals and Dinner will have a non-vegetarian option.
- Hydration support on route.
- Basic first aid kit
- Mechanical assistance in case of a puncture.
- Transfer from Satna station to resort in Panna on Day 01 and Drop from Panna to Jabalpur station.
- All entry fees at pre decided local sightseeing venues.
- Cycle transfer charges/ courier charges from Pune to Panna resort
- Travel charges / train tickets/ air tickets from participant residence to Panna and vice versa
- Personal expenses of any other sorts than those mentioned in Inclusions
- Medical expenses in any case of emergency
- Mechanical expenses for the cycle due to damage or local mechanic charges will be as applicable.
- Video Camera charges
- All other expenses than those mentioned in Inclusions.
* The booking fee is non-refundable.